[Interest] QTouchEvents correctly placed only when the windows is on the primary screen?

Casimiro, Daniel C CIV NUWC NWPT daniel.casimiro at navy.mil
Wed Sep 25 21:14:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

Well, the short answer is that qtuiotouch assumes that the touch screen is the primary (only) screen. There are two questions that need answers before I could support your configuration:

1. How to associate the TUIO device with the correct QScreen? (maybe QScreen::name and the TUIO device name)
2. How is QWindowSystemInterface::handleTouchEvent supposed to handle multiple screens?

~Dan