[Interest] Semi-OT: Was Nokia net good or bad for Qt?

guillaume.belz at free.fr guillaume.belz at free.fr
Thu Sep 26 20:34:40 CEST 2013

In Nokia-period, Qt gained (cot complet list) :
* LGPL licence
* creating Qt Quick for best mobile support
* creating LightHouse (which become QPA) for best portability
In final, I like actual Qt. I like Qt notorious, open gouvernance, mobile
portability, future of Qt, etc.
What care about Nokia ? It's past
Guillaume