[Interest] Dragging between separate windows in Qml

manish sharma 83.manish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:22:37 CEST 2014

And about moving the window while mouse is being moved while in external
drag is not possible as startDrag starts a different event loop.

About the question on setting a pixmap for Drag attached property i have
raised a jira ticket
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-37366and so far
response has been quite slow :(