[Interest] Qt4.8 and Webkit1/2 with HTML5

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Apr 10 11:08:02 CEST 2014

On Friday, 28 March 2014 18:33:37 CEST, Einar Már Björgvinsson wrote:
> am I then correctly understanding that it is not possible to
> get HTML5 support in Qt4.8 ?

You might check the "port of Qt5's webkit" which is called "QtWebKit 2.3",
see [1]. It's a replacement for the official qtwebkit library, i.e. you
will have to remove the original qtwebkit and install this one as a drop-in
rpelacement. I have no idea whether it's WebKit2-based or not.

Cheers,
Jan

[1] http://blogs.kde.org/2012/11/14/introducing-qtwebkit-23

--