[Interest] Qt 5.2/5.3 Windows - fully static?

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at digia.com
Tue Apr 15 07:44:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

static compilation should work as you described it. If you configured with -static then the plugins get compiled into your application in the end. It was the same in Qt4 times for imageformats etc.

There might be some tweaks required in regards to ICU, others can comment on that.

If this is not working for you, please verify that against 5.3beta or the upcoming 5.3 RC and create a bug-report asap.

BR,
Maurice