[Interest] Controls.Syles behavior on destroy

BOUCARD Olivier boucard_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 16 14:41:53 CEST 2014

Hello,

After further exploration. It appears to be linked to the use of a singleton.
I use QML singleton for Theming as describe here.
When I use my ButtonStyle from the songleton I have the warning.
If I directly assign the same ButtonStyle directly to the style property of my Button I don't have the warning.

Olivier

Hello,