[Interest] Build error trying to cross compile for embedded Linux

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 22:41:32 CEST 2014

Em qua 16 abr 2014, às 19:33:20, Rogers Nate escreveu:
> qimage.cpp:(.text+0x3744): undefined reference to `qt_memfill32(unsigned
> int*, unsigned int, int)'
> .obj/qimage_conversions.o: In function `qInitImageConversions()':
> qimage_conversions.cpp:(.text+0x1ee0): undefined reference to
> `convert_RGB888_to_RGB32_neon(QImageData*, QImageData const*,
> QFlags<Qt::ImageConversionFlag>)'

Looks like the Neon files did not get compiled.

I thought I had that fixed, but either the fix got misplaced or has regressed.
Clearly, I don't often compile for ARM (see my employer).

Can you check what mkspecs/qmodule.pri says about your architecture and CPU
flags? I see this here on my ARM build:
    QT_CPU_FEATURES.arm =  neon

Do you have -mfpu=neon in your make output? If so, where is it coming from?
Your mkspec's qmake.conf? If not, is that compiler configured to enable Neon by
default?