[Interest] Reduce maximum frame rate with Qt5.3 beta

Stéphane Fabry sf at xris.eu
Sat Apr 19 13:20:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I saw something strange, if you try a simple QtQuick application with Qt
5.3 and measure the fps, it seems now limited to 60fps where i could
reach > 200fps with Qt5.2
Is it normal and if yes why ?

Further I have my QtQuick application (4-5 tabs filled with qtquick
controls) that lags when the window is moved on the desktop and this is
not the case with Qt5.2, I don't know if this can be linked with the fps
issue or not.

Environnement: Windows 8, Qt5.3beta MSVC2013 64bits OpenGL

Thanks

--
*Stéphane Fabry*, Project & IT Manager
+32 (0)4 367 07 92