[Interest] Failed to fetch Nokia Map using QtLocation

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Apr 23 13:52:26 CEST 2014

What exactly is your network error? I am sure it is not exactly "cannot connect to nokia.com" as that would be too obvious but more details might help.

In any case I cannot reproduce this error using the mapviewer example. Could you please run the following commands:

export NOKIA_APPID=<fill in>
export NOKIA_TOKEN=<fill in>
rm -rf ~/.cache/QtLocation
./location/mapviewer/qml_location_mapviewer --plugin.app_id $NOKIA_APPID --plugin.token $NOKIA_TOKEN

I could only reproduce a buggy behavior whereby the nokia map only appears when dragging the map (if I have removed the cache dir beforehand).

--

Alex