[Interest] Text not displaying correctly in some cases (Qt 5.3, Mac OSX)

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:22:25 CEST 2014

It appears that what I reported is a consequence of
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,83189 and was also reported in
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-38363.

The issue was fixed in 40b195d0f9ee7ef1b917a635bb073fa108b2ed40 and after
updating my Qt source and rebuilding I'm no longer seeing the problem in my
application.

Adam