[Interest] Fwd: Qt 5.3 OSX: Debugging failed

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:37:36 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply that I'll happily share with qt-interest :)

Apart Qt 5.3.1 also fixed the issue, so debugging with Qt 5.3/Qt Creator works "out of the box" again.

On another note: installing the "command line tools" from within Xcode (via Settings -> Downloads or so) is definitively /not/ required anymore, as with earlier Qt installers: Qt will find all the necessary compilers, linkers and debuggers in /Applications/Xcode/... just fine.

So starting to develop with Qt on OS X has become a "two-click (downloads) experience" :)

Cheers,
  Oliver

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail: