[Interest] Embedding QWindow

rap rap at dlc.fi
Mon Aug 4 21:32:55 CEST 2014

> Why do you want to use QWindow if you are using QWidget-based windows?
>  QGLWidget seems like the correct solution.

Your question arises a question of the purpose and usefulness of QWindow class regarding opengl if you can not easily create UI
controls to go with it, at least in a SDI application.   I'll check how things turn out with MDI and QWindow for child wnds.

>You can embed a  QWindow inside a QWidget using QWidget::createWindowContainer.

OK, however the help file doesn't paint a very promising picture of the usage of QWidget::createWindowContainer.

-Risto