[Interest] QML TextEdit cursor not visible

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:27:18 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I have a problem in my application, I'm using Qt 4.8.5 and QML on our ARM
freescale platform (QWS server, not X11).

I have a TextEdit component in my QML page, and when I click on it to assign
focus, the focus is assigned but I cannot see the cursor blinking.

The same application on Windows platform is working, I'm wondering if I
missed something.

When I input a characted from the keyboard, then the cursor appear, but
static (not blinking).

Please notice that the component TextInput work properly (the cursor is
visible and blinking), but I can't use it in this page because I need more
than one line.

Any Idea?

Many Thanks

Simone