[Interest] Qt Designer Plugin

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Wed Aug 6 09:46:59 CEST 2014

Hi
I have developed a Qt Designer plugin that works.
However, as the plugin code lives in a namespace this is displayed in when Qt Designer is run.
I read about the 'displayname' attribute that can be set in the domXml method.
When I use it, however, my custom widget doe not show up in Qt Designer
Here is my domXml method -

	return "<ui language=\"c++\" displayname=\"Button Lable\">\n"
		"<widget class=\"ButtonLabel\" name=\"buttonLabel\" >\n"
		" <property name=\"geometry\">\n"
		"  <rect>\n"
		"   <width>131</width>\n"
		"   <height>121</height>\n"
		"  </rect>\n"
		" </property>\n"
		"</widget>\n";

Has anyone any advice on how I can get his to work

Thanks