[Interest] Gstreamer support

pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:38:43 CEST 2014

Hi

I am compiling Qt for an embedded broadcom 97405 platform.
Final target is to get html5 video tag working.

The whole build system and paltfrom is a little dated and I am stuck with
qt 4.8.1
Intially I was getting

GStreamer support : no in configure output
and when reading webcore.pro file qmake will say "video disabled because
Glib/Gio/GStreamer not found"

I made sure that gstreamer is there in PKG_CONFIG_PATH and the message from
webcore disappeared. But configure output still shows "GStreamer support :
no" and video tags doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

I am looking through webkit mediaplyer and putting some debug statement to
get more clarity.

--
Regards,
pritam