[Interest] QLineEdit upper case

pmqt71 pmqt71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:08:14 CEST 2014

I have a base class for dialogs, QxDialog, where I'd like to manage the
upper case input for all contained QLineEdits.
Some of them, in the derived dialog, already have a validator for other
purposes (email, postal code...).

@Bo:
if the user type 'a' the event text should be translated in 'A'. So I'm
trying to ignore the event and re-post it in uppercase.

@Oliver:
yes my problem is that QLineEdit can have only 1 validator. I think
inherithance should be easier than implementin a ChainValidator, am I right?