[Interest] How to stop dissassembler view?

rap rap at dlc.fi
Fri Aug 8 19:20:04 CEST 2014

Correction well deserved.

However, Qt 5.3.1 gives a clear warning if you intend to debug the release compilation, so you can't make a mistake there. Don't
know about the previous versions though. Anyway, it is not the reason for the dissambler views to pop up. The debugger default
options to break on thread creation/exit were, in this case/Qt5.3.1 at least.

Thanks,
Risto