[Interest] Qt 5.3.1 Self Build Documentation Missing any type of CSS Style

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:52:33 CEST 2014

I self built Qt-5.3.1 (by using the downloaded source .zip archive) on windows 7 x64 using both VS2010 and VS2013. Both were built in 64 bit mode. I do not have ICU built on either system so subsequently it looks from the docs that QtWebKit is NOT compiled in this process.

After the build completed and installed (and after nmake docs; nmake install_docs) when I fire up QAssistant there is a complete lack of formatting, like any CSS Styles are either missing or maybe the CSS files are not found? I am would like to get a confirmation that building WITHOUT QWebKit will show this behavior? Or did I still miss something on the install? I would have thought the fall back mechanism would have been able to show _some_ styles but maybe I am just wrong.

Any comments letting me know one way or the other would be great.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com