[Interest] Loader keyboard problem

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Thu Aug 14 09:37:43 CEST 2014

Den 13-08-2014 18:37, mark diener skrev:
> I am having some strange behavior with a Loader sample program
> for QtQuick 2.2
> Keyboard  navigation  under  OSX  Mavericks  does not work for the loader

Hi Mark,

I have had a bunch of keyboard focus issues with Qt 5 that weren't there
in Qt 4. Your test case is nice, small and self contained. Please submit
it as a bug report.

In the meantime you might have success with a workaround. I have fixed
all my focus problems with this, so maybe it works for you too.

The workaround is to create a timer and instead of taking forcus
immediately, wait a bit. Something like this:

Item {
     id: top

     function takeFocus() {
         internal.focusTimer.start()