[Interest] Error following the ICS page

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Sat Aug 16 05:11:03 CEST 2014

On 16/08/14 07:20, Amey Patil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I followed this page;
> https://www.ics.com/blog/beaglebone-black-low-cost-embedded-platform-part-3#.U-1NP_7fEew
>
> When i copied the ipk files to the beaglebone black to install them as
> mentioned,
> opkg install xxxx.ipk
>
> I got following error message;
> root at beaglebone:~/qt5_libraires# opkg install
> qtbase_5.1.1-r0.0_armv7ahf-vfp-neon.ipk
> Unknown package 'qtbase'.
> Collected errors:
>   * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for qtbase
> found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
>   * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package qtbase.

It looks like your rootfs is not compatible with the packages you've
built, you can check for supported architectures on your beaglebone with:
$ opkg print-architecture

My wild guess would be that your rootfs is too old and thus incompatible
with the version of Angstrom you used to build Qt5

You can check which version of angstrom you're running with:
$ cat /etc/angstrom-version

You could build a new image and reflash your BBB.

My 2 cents,
Chris

> please suggest what to do, how to install these libraries?
> Thank..
>
> Sincere Regards,
> Amey Patil

QtCreator/qmakeparser.cpp:42
#define fL1S(s) QString::fromLatin1(s)
namespace { // MSVC2010 doesn't seem to know the semantics of "static" ...