[Interest] Custom .prf files for QMake in project root?

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:59:32 CEST 2014

Haven't tested this on Qt5 but on Qt4 we were using:
qmake -set QMAKEFEATURES /path/to/prf/files

and put all prf files in the /path/to/prf/files directory. Main downside of
this is that you have to set this qmake variable - so just shipping custom
prf files is not enough, you have to force the developer to set the proper
path.

BR,
Filip