[Interest] selection in QTableWidget

Felix morack felixover at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:46:30 CEST 2014

The data i want to represent is row-columns based, and tableview seemed the
only option that leaves the column/row management to me. That is, the items
can be numbered from 0 to x, counting right to left, up to down. The number
of columns is specified by the user.

0 - 1 - 2 - 3
4 - 5 - 6 - 7

>From that point of view, it's probably not a table, but it isnt really a
list either, as the data in a given column doesnt have any relation,
besides the users preference.

I'll look at listview again, but from what i remember there was no good way
to handle the columns thing. tableview fits my purposes pretty perfectly,
besides the selection issue.

is there no easy way to change the selection behaviour?