[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 2.1.1
allen.winter at kdab.com
Sat Aug 30 20:56:33 CEST 2014
Announcing GammaRay 2.1.1
This is the first bugfix release for GammaRay 2.1
Highlights of this Release:
* Fix invoking non-slot methods with arguments.
* Fix QtQuick2 preview not showing any content with Qt 5.2 or older.
* Fix crash when encountering tooltips in Qt5 targets.
* Fix deadlock in object list model.
* Fix QGraphicsView scene selection in in-process mode.
* Fix debug message handler for Qt5.
* A missing relocatable startup hook is no longer fatal with Qt 5.4.
* Fix Qt 5.4 compatibility of the QtQuick2 preview.
The source code can be found on GitHub at:
Tarballs and zipballs for v2.1.1 are available from:
https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/tags (see the v2.1.1 tag)
Prebuilt (against Qt4) packages for some popular Linux distributions can be found at:
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate
the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection
techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a
lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please visit
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322) ext3, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090
KDAB - Qt Experts - Platform-independent software solutions
Qt Developer Days 2014 - October 6 - 8 at BCC, Berlin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4775 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Interest