[Interest] How to get didFinishLaunchingWithOptions called in IOS delegate?

解晶 xie_jing at cdv.com
Tue Dec 2 06:58:58 CET 2014

Hi!
    I have a qt application for ios and try to get didFinishLaunchingWithOptions() called.
I got it work by extending QIOSApplicationDelegate like the followings:

#import ".../qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/ios/QIOSApplicationDelegate .h"
@implementation QIOSApplicationDelegate
-(BOOL)application:(UIApplication*)applicationdidFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary*)launchOptions
{
[applicationsetMinimumBackgroundFetchInterval:UIApplicationBackgroundFetchIntervalMinimum];
    return YES;
}
@end

    It really works but i have to import the absolute path of QIOSApplicationDelegate .h because i can't find the header file
in qt include folder. It may cause compile failed on other computers and i have to change my code if the path changed.
So is there a better way to call the didFinishLaunchingWithOptions in qt applications for ios?

thanks!