[Interest] How to get didFinishLaunchingWithOptions called in IOS delegate?

Gustavsen Richard Richard.Gustavsen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 2 11:24:18 CET 2014

Why do you need to override didFinishLaunchingWithOptions in this case? Can't you just call

[UIApplication sharedApplication] setMinimumBackroundFetchInterval:..] from e.g main.mm or somwhere else in your app?

(Note that you can also add your own observer for this using UIApplicationDidFinishLaunchingNotification)

-Richard