[Interest] ListView questions

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Dec 4 20:07:28 CET 2014

So I am finding that ListView is poorly documented. It inherits Flickable, but does not otherwise have any currentIndexChanged() events, except that, it has it... somehow.

I am trying to use a ListView with a delegate that has the following behavior:
Unselected item delegate:
- A line of text
- Font is a color

Selected Item delegate:
- 2 lines of text (double height)
- Font is a different color
- Alternate background color (easy via highlight property)

I can expand the delegate onCurrentIndexChanged, but there is no documentation if there is a previous item availible. And if I add a property, how do I alter the non-current item delegate?

Where is the complete ListView documentation?

Thanks