[Interest] QML Qt.lighter() for images?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Dec 5 05:06:06 CET 2014

I'm running into a common issue, where I have art - PNG and SVG that I wish to use the color functions on. I can either generate this art statically, which isn't great or I can convert it to a Canvas, which I can change the color dynamically. It works, kinda. I have to manually request the paint (requestPaint()) and only works when I can manage the pen appropriately.

It would be really cool if we could use the color modifiers on images too. Is there a way to do this?