[Interest] TextArea read-only non parity with Android

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Sat Dec 6 15:51:41 CET 2014

I have a TextArea { readOnly: true }. On Linux proper, this flag works as expected,. It can be scrolled but not changed, white background black text. On android, it is effectively "disabled" and CANNOT be scrolled, the appearance is gray background, dark gray text. I need something that works properly on Android and iOS. I came up with a Text in a Flickable, but the lack of feature parity is an issue.

Qt 5.3.0