[Interest] Compilation error with QtConcurrent::run

Juan Navarro oneorjuan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:34:46 CET 2014

I did it creating a typedef for the needed method:

typedef bool (QImage::*QImageSaveFn)(const QString&, const char*, int)
const;

And then issuing just like the sample given in the wiki:

static QImage image = IPROJECT.getOutputCompositionImage();
const QString fileName = "/tmp/w1.png";
const char* format = "PNG";
int quality = 0;
QFuture<bool> future = QtConcurrent::run(
            image, static_cast<QImageSaveFn>(&QImage::save),
            fileName, format, quality);

However if it wasn't for the additional comment by "daviddoria", that
wouldn't have been obvious at all