[Interest] TabView Tab content always loading regardless of visibility

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri Dec 12 16:27:47 CET 2014

El Friday 12 December 2014, Nuno Santos escribió:
> I have discovered that setting active property of the Tab to true would
> change the behaviour to what I need.
>
> However, in Loader (since this is a Tab property inherited from Loader)
> documentation says:
>
> The default value for this property is true.
>
> In the case of the tab it doesn’t seem to be true.

Yes, but in the Tab documentation you have:

"You can force loading of tabs by setting the active property to true:

Tab {
    active: true
}"

Is that enough for you? Tab is just a Loader with an additional "title"
exposed to the TabView, and some defaults changed because it might be closer
to what people with many tabs would want. You can use any Loader properties,
or change the defaults back again.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2