[Interest] Cannot configure Qt 5.3.x and 5.4.0 for arm

Константин Уткин kostaui at mail.ru
Mon Dec 15 04:41:18 CET 2014

 Hi Steven!

Unfortunately, the change you mentioned don’t help.

Also, I’ve tried another toolchain (2011.09-70 instead of 2010.09-50) , whith no effect too.

Moreover, I guess these compile options is not the real reason. I have removed them at all, and got
a totally confusing log. Looks like compiler cannot found almost anything... Why it works fine with
5.2.1 and fails so in later versions, I don't understand...

http://pastebin.com/M6pQJyve

--
Константин Уткин