[Interest] Info: QuickControls plugin load qml files from ressources

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Mon Dec 15 14:09:47 CET 2014

Hi all,
i just found out by browsing the qt code that there is a logic in quickcontrols to load the qml files from resources, if some qml file cannot be found in the file system.
So you can just remove the qml files when deploying the app and they will be still available from dll resources, which should a.) be faster and b.) cannot so easily modified( damaged) by a user.
I thought i spread my findings for whom ever it may concern.  I never found something about this in the documentation.

Regards,
Gunnar

PS.: the same applies for commercial quick enterprise controls, which even support using quickcompiler.

PS.PS: Even better would be if there were support for using quickcompiler, when you have a commercial license.