[Interest] Problems generating QtDBus adaptor code

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 16 08:42:00 CET 2014

Hi,

Essentially you must edit your xml file pretty much the way the warning tells you to do.

The following links should help you to work out the problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22253458/qdbusxml2cpp-unknown-type
http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/58361-qdbusxml2cpp-unkown-type-must-add-annotation

--
Alex