[Interest] QtQuickControls Slider and multitouch

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Dec 17 12:35:25 CET 2014

Hi,

I have just stumble on the lack of multitouch support for the Slider element in Quick Controls.

I can’t interact with more than one slider at once using the Slider element.

I had my own version of Slider using a Multitouch area and it was working great. I have now switch to Slider from Quick Controls and found that this is not possible with it.

Since Qt is more than ever a cross platform platform for mobile (and desktop are each day becoming more and more multitouch aware), I think this kind of controls should have multi interaction support.

Does anyone knows a way of overriding Slider touch handling?

Regards,

Nuno Santos