[Interest] [Qt-iOS] How can I linked to libjpeg-turbo?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:00:30 CET 2014

    My project use Qt 5.4.0, Some part of my app will decode jpeg file to
YUV buffer, to achieve this with fast speed I choose libjpeg-turbo(I use
the prebuilt iOS version 1.3.1). It works well in Windows and OSX, but
failed in iOS. The app fail to launch with the following message:

Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller expects 80

    I guess this is because qt library shipped in iOS are static libraries
and Qt itself will also link against libjpeg, and if I specify -lturbojpeg
in my .pro file, the linker will choose libjpeg-turbo to link and since
libjpeg-turbo only implement version 6.2 of libjpeg while Qt require 8.0.
    How can I work around this issue? Thanks.