[Interest] DragDrop between different processes not working?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:44:33 CET 2014

> Am 17.12.2014 um 22:45 schrieb Wilhelm <wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de>:

> I can confirm that it works with Qt 5.3.2 (linux). I can drag from my
> test-application to another instance or to e.g. kate, etc ... That's
> good news.
>
> So, what todo with Qt 5.4.0?
> Any Workarounds?

I am glad that you could track down the issue :)

I don't know of any workarounds unfortunatelly, but you should check

  https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

whether a "drag and drop" related issue already exists (for Qt 5.4), and if not, add one (best with some minimal compileable code).

(If an issue already exists you can also "vote" for it, or even add additional information about how to reproduce etc. ;))

Hopefully it gets fixed in 5.4.1 already (since it seems to be a regression in 5.4).

Cheers,
  Oliver