[Interest] OpenGL and Quick in 5.4

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Sat Dec 20 01:03:22 CET 2014

Ok, I finally figured it out :-)

The QML ApplicationWindow class has got a style now, and the default style
for the background is to fill the entire area in gray. By adding a custom
style with an empty item for the background it works again. i.e something
like this:

    style: ApplicationWindowStyle {

        background: Item {}

    }

Although, this makes me wonder a bit. Is this really the recommended way of
mixing QML and custom OpenGL? Could I use the new QOpenGLSceneWindow for
this somehow?

Cheers,
Thomas