[Interest] about Qt Quick Compiler

解晶 xie_jing at cdv.com
Thu Dec 25 10:28:23 CET 2014

Hi all,
    I installed the qt-enterprise-windows-x86-android-5.4.0 version and want to use the Qt Quick Compiler add-on for
my application. I did everything in http://doc.qt.io/QtQuickCompiler/index.html but Qt creator output said nothing about
built-in compiling. I wonder to know if Qt Quick Compiler worked or not.

    For experiment, don't change calqlatr project in the demos folder and just check Enable Qt Quick Compiler and QML debuger, the output
said something like
cache miss, no compiled version of QUrl( "qrc:///demos/calqlatr/content/Rectangle.qml" ) found
cache miss, no compiled version of QUrl( "qrc:///demos/calqlatr/content/SequentialAnimation.qml" ) found
cache miss, no compiled version of QUrl( "qrc:///demos/calqlatr/content/SequentialAnimation.ui.qml" ) found

    Did i  miss something or is there anything i can try to make  Qt Quick Compiler work well for Qt quick applications?
Best regards,
XieJing