[Interest] Qt 5.4 target description

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Dec 29 22:32:48 CET 2014

Andre,

In fact the QtCreator version is not the latest.

I have run the maintenance tool and I was expecting to have QtCreator updated but it wasn’t. The QtCreator I have is still the 3.2.2 (based on Qt 5.3.2 built on 10 Oct) and it is located on the same dir the maintenance tool is located.

I have performed a "find . | grep Creator” on the very same directory in order to find other but there isn’t. Weird.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Nuno