[Interest] Connecting output of an external process to a QML component

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:24:34 CET 2014

Daniel,

as per recognition of signal on the QML side, try making the first letter
non-capitalized, i.e. call it executionFinished instead of
ExecutionFinished. I guess that should help.

If you don't see qDebug's output inside the readyToRead() slot, then it
should be your first point of attention. So the problem, most probably, is
on the C++ side.

Other stuff seems okay to me.

Regards,
Dmitry.