[Interest] qmlx11 plugin

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:16:10 CET 2014

Hi,

I made a c++ QML plugin  for X11 functions like windowlist, active
window, setting, getting icon of apps, names, id and setting netwm
properties. Source code is here
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:damianator:qmlx11/qmlx11

Right now you can do all the stuff mentioned already, but the
windowList and the window
properties are not updated automatically via XEvent's instead
hackishly I have a Timer reloading
the active window and the windowList every few seconds.

Could anyone interested assist me in properly receiving the XEvent's
so the qmlx11 plugin
properly emits signals according to the received XEvent's (actually
that's not the problem, but I couldn't manage to receive the XEvents
at all).

Thanks in advance,
Damian