[Interest] Unusable native toolbars in Mac with Qt 4.8

David Garcia david at aimsun.com
Wed Feb 5 12:47:49 CET 2014

Dear all

I have modified QWidgetPrivate::childAtRecursiveHelper with something that seems quite right:
if (includeFrame && qobject_cast<QToolBar *>(child) && qt_widget_private(child)->isInUnifiedToolbar )

instead of:
if (includeFrame && qobject_cast<QToolBar *>(child) )

This prevent the unified tool bar to capture events from other tool bars in the application.

Best regards,

   David