[Interest] QtQuick and linuxfb

Agocs Laszlo Laszlo.Agocs at digia.com
Wed Feb 5 18:26:48 CET 2014

Hello,

If you mean Qt Quick 2 (scenegraph and QQuickWindow and friends), then no, linuxfb is not sufficient since OpenGL is a hard requirement here. Use the eglfs platform plugin instead (if possible).

Qt Quick 1 should be functional with linuxfb but you should not be basing any new development on it.

As for the other questions, it is not quite clear what is happening there. It seems quite odd that it tries to load the xcb plugin when requesting linuxfb, not sure how that is possible.

Best regards,
Laszlo