[Interest] QVideoProbe Woes

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 15:30:44 CET 2014

Well I am please, and confused at the same time. It works, but I have concerns.

1. I'm trying to work with video here. you keep mentioning audio, but how does QVideoProbe work with audio-derived classes?
2. When:
2a. using a Video element I try the code you supplied player is null after the cast.
2b. using a MediaPlayer element, it works and i get frames!
2c. using (passing) a Camera element as sourceObj, what will happen?