[Interest] QtQuick2 project crashes on exit.

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 17:30:13 CET 2014

But not every time, but 98% of the time.

Even with a trivial QML file, it crashes on the QtQuick2ApplicationViewer::~QtQuick2ApplicationViewer(). I have not modified the ApplicationViewer class.

Also, on this machine, I get:
RTTI symbol not found for class 'QQuickWindow'
RTTI symbol not found for class 'QQuickWindow'
RTTI symbol not found for class 'QQuickWindow'
RTTI symbol not found for class 'QQuickWindow'
RTTI symbol not found for class 'QQuickWindow'

None of this happens on my work machine, which is also Mint16_64

I've re-installed qt twice.

Help?