[Interest] Using another Class's enum in your class

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 21:20:03 CET 2014

Yes, I am no image processing expert, or OpenCL expert.

Oh, I thought I was clear, I am trying to get video (file and camera) and pass it to the ZBar library for processing. ZBar takes barcode images and give you barcodes. I said it expects "Y800" (identical to 8-bpp gray). It doesn't take a container, just a uchar buffer. I do not have control over the zbar library.

Sorry, for the confusion but that was not my attitude. I know why QImage does not support YUV formats. The only part I am frustrated about is QVideoProbe is not very cross-platform. Videos on Windows and Linux, Cameras on Android, No support on Mac or OSX. So now I'm going into QAbstractVideoSurface, which is an area I am not very comfortable with.

Sorry for coming off disrespectful. I'm just a little frustrated, but VERY thankful for all the help!!