[Interest] Qt5.2.1 with MinGW64

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Feb 17 13:19:50 CET 2014

Not sure. QtNetwork should link against -libz, and that defines inflateEnd ... It doesn't define z_inflateEnd though, so I assume somehow zconf.h (that apparently redefines inflateEnd to z_inflateEnd) is included for you, while it isn't for the official builds.

You don't give much information about your build. Are you compiling under cmd.exe, or sh.exe? Are you using configure.exe or configure (shell script)? A full log of your compilation might help finding out what exactly goes wrong.

Regards

Kai