[Interest] Tls 1.1/1.2 in Qt 5.2

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 18:43:28 CET 2014

That all seems proper.

What is your problem?

________________________________
 From: LisandreL <lisandrel at ya.ru>
To: interest at qt-project.org
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:22 AM
Subject: [Interest] Tls 1.1/1.2 in Qt 5.2

Qt 5.2, Win7, minGW 4.8, OpenSSL 1.0.1f
I tried to write a simple test program to get acquainted with QSslSocket.
Source code Self signed key and cert(also included in attachment)

If I set protcol = QSsl::TlsV1_0 or any SSL it gets connected and encrypted (with warning about self-signed certificate not match any of the valid hosts) .
If I set protcol = QSsl::TlsV1_1 or QSsl::TlsV1_2 it gets connected and never gets encrypted without any errors, warnings or debug output.
If I do not provide key/cert – it just disconnects when tries to get encrypted.
If I do not provide dlls it writes «QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function XYZ» messages.
So I guess it is not one of this cases.
What am I doing wrong?