[Interest] QWS server and touch detection

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 21:21:36 CET 2014

Hello,
I'm using a touchscreen USB with Tslib and qt4.8.5 embedded with QWSServer.

I have the problem that if I disconnect phisically the usb controller and reconnect it, my application do not relink the touchscreen, and i have to restart the application to resume working.

I know this is not a normal usage, the touchscreen should be not removed, but probably due to some electrical noises sometimes the USB interface loose connection for a while, and the application does not handle the touchscreen anymore.
I'm not able to find a workaround for this issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Simone