[Interest] Qt3D compile with Qt5 failed

Christoph Kurz c.kurz at melph.de
Tue Feb 18 14:38:35 CET 2014

Hi,
I had the same problem a few days ago, when I downloaded Qt3D as a .zip file. I
don't know the cause for the problem, but I solved it:
When I used git to clone the repository, it compiled fine.

But I have another problem now: Qt3D is compiled on Windows, the .dll files
exist and are in the right directory, even highlighting in QtCreator works and
the examples and my own 3D-programs compile without error. But when I run them
(examples or my own projects), I only see a black or white screen. Any hints?

Regards,
Chris